Plane Ticket #CHALLENGTOWRITE Day 15

If someone gave you a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go? And why?

This is a difficult question because there are so many places I haven’t been yet. I am going to have to say I would go to New Zealand. I chose New Zealand because it is a place that I have little chance of making it there before I die. I want to go there because there is so much to see. New Zealand has so much to offer in scenery and adventures. It has virtually everything I love and would love to do. There is whale watching, dolphins, wildlife galore and beautiful gardens. I LOVE spending time in nature, and New Zealand has plenty! I would spend a lot of time taking pictures there. Additionally, New Zealand is known for having excellent food and world class wine. There is actually a wine trail that is 240 miles long! Being the wine lover that I am that is certainly something I would love to do! They also have plenty of breweries to visit, which my husband would love. ย I would like to visit in the summer which is in December, January or February. I would love to experience everything New Zealand has to offer; it would be a fantastic adventure. If you could get a free plane ticket where would you go?

Comments

1. Yes! New Zealand for me too! Most definitely. Plus it’s where my favorite movies were shot – Lord of the Rings

2. Nicole @ One Punky Mama says:

I never really knew how gorgeous New Zealand was until they took the girls from America’s Next Top Model there. It’s breathtaking – I’ll sit next to you on the flight over. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. IRELAND baby! I’d so go to Ireland! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dalimama66 says:

That was also on my list. It was a really hard decision because there are really so many great places that I would love to visit.

4. a plane ticket anywhere I have to go to Paris for sure but really hoping this ticket comes with unlimited flying

5. Good pick! I haven’t been, but in videos and pictures it is clear that New Zealand is a beautiful country. Thank goodness there is so much to do there because if you ever do make the flight, you’ll want to spend a lot of time there to recover from the long flight!

6. I too have always wanted to travel to New Zealand. They seem to really care about their country and what comes in and goes out. I’ve read that people who visit don’t want to leave! Sounds like a really beautiful place!

7. I would say New Zealand too! It seems there’s a little bit of every type of landscape there. Plus, yeah, Lord of the Rings!

8. I’d pick New Zealand too. It’s on my husband and my bucket list. Either that or I’d pick a place really far away that I’d never be able to afford to go if it wasn’t free ๐Ÿ˜‰ Great question, thanks for making me think.

Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo

9. Coolchillmom says:

I would go next door to Australia because it is on my bucket list

10. I am not sure where I would go, it depends on if it was one ticket or enough for my family. New Zealand would be fun but I do not fly that far so if you go, share about your trip.

11. I would love to go to NZ, too

12. Wow! now you made me think hehehehhe. I would have to say, go to Paris and explore the place from their culture to food

13. for me, it would be Maldives with my hubby and babies.:)

14. I would go to Grand Forks ND to spend the last month or so with my grandpa before he passes. I know not exotic but something that I wish I had the money and/ tickets to do.

15. Awe! It’s funny because my husband and I both talked about visiting New Zealand someday. It is such a beautiful place and I would love to go. I would love to explore the country as well with my family. But if I was given the chance though, I would pick Philippines because that is where I am from and I have not been back since 2006 and I miss my parents and family so much. ๐Ÿ™‚

16. Possibly England, Ireland and Scotland–but since I will not get on a plane willingly——-

17. I would want to go to Europe and explore Germany, Italy, Spain and Rome for a road trip. It’s my dream and hope to realize soon.

18. there were so many wonderful places to visit all over the world, it’s the matter of where to get a cheaper flight.

19. Healy Harpster says:

If someone will give me a plane ticket, I will definitely wanna go back to Philippines.

20. Marms @Travel and Lifestyle says:

If someone legit gives me a free plane ticket to travel around the world, I will fly to the Philippines and visit my family and friends. ๐Ÿ™‚

21. Amy Walker says:

I would want to go to Rome because it is beautiful and there is so much history there!