Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
LifeTrak Move C300 is a revolutionary device that is worn on the wrist to monitor and take control of your health. It is a fantastic device that tracks your movement and keeps you motivated. The LifeTrak C300 has some outstanding features.
The features include:
- Bluetooth Smart Connectivity – Transfer data between C300 and smartphones – Gateway to the world of apps with our open API
- Automatic Tracking – All-Day Calorie Burn – All-Day Steps – Auto-Calibrated Distance
- Advanced Calorie Tracking – Proprietary calorie algorithm integrates heart rate and activity data to provide a full day’s record of calories burned
- Dynamic Distance Calibration – Patented pace-based calibration algorithm dynamically adjusts stride length based on identification of walking, jogging and running motions
- Enhanced Step Filtering – Filters out false steps from step count
- 7-Day and Hourly Records – Review your results from the past seven days – See your progress throughout the day with a 24-hour chart
- ECG Accurate Heart Rate – Patented heart rate from a simple press of a button – ECG wave reference – Stores last heart rate taken
- No Charging – Long-lasting coin cell battery
- Waterproof – Fully submersible to 90 ft
- ComfortFit Band – Reversible/interchangeable bands for full customization – Additional band colors available at LifeTrakUSA.com
I have been focusing on becoming more active and trying to find a device that does exactly what I want has been a little challenging. I have found exactly what I want in the LifeTrak Move C300. It is a device that fits right on your wrist like a watch. It is extremely convenient to use and wear. It not only tracks the movement, heart rate and steps, but you can also set fitness goals, and it offers an all day calorie count; which is ideal for tracking and comparing your calorie intake. It shows you how many calories you have burned in a day including the calories that are burned during sleep. I honestly like the device and have found it to be immensely helpful and motivating. I have set a goal on the device and I can track my progress toward the goal each day. Being able to track and monitor my progress throughout the day has helped me stay motivated. I also like the fact that this can connect to my phone via Bluetooth so I can keep track of my progress. So far it has been a fantastic device that I have thoroughly enjoyed using. I love the fact that I can set my personal goals on the device, as well as, keep track of my heart rate. Other than the device being a little bulky it does exactly what I want. Whether you are trying to improve your health, or you are a true fitness enthusiast, this is a marvelous device to have to keep you on track or to monitor your progress. LifeTrak has a variety of devices available, as well as, accessories that you can see on the website.