Coffee-mate Seasonal Flavors For The Holidays

Share on Facebook5Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest5Share on StumbleUpon0Email this to someoneShare on Reddit0Share on Tumblr0

Coffee-mate Seasonal Flavors have been released just in time for the holidays! The flavors are available for a limited time from October to January. I drink coffee every day and this time of year I am looking for comforting flavors to add something extra to my coffee. Coffee-mate’s Seasonal Collection includes returning flavors Eggnog Latte, Peppermint Mocha, Pumpkin Spice, Sugar Free Peppermint Mocha and Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice. They have added two new flavors to the collection Dark Chocolate Fudge and Spiced Latte.

I had the opportunity to try the Eggnog Latte and the new Dark Chocolate Fudge flavors for evaluation purposes.

The Eggnog Latte adds the warm, cozy flavor of spicy eggnog to coffee. It is undeniably a “must have” for holiday entertaining.

The Dark Chocolate Fudge adsds a rich, dark chocolate flavor to my morning cup of coffee. If you are a chocolate lover,  this creamer is sure to tantalize your taste buds.

I found both of the Coffee-mat creamers to offer unique, festive flavors for the season. The latest Seasonal Collection is something that I will be enjoying for the next few months. If you are a coffee drinker, Coffee-mate offers a wide selection of creamers including Sugar Free, Reduced Fat, Seasonal, Powdered, Natural Bliss and the Cafe Collection in a vast range of flavors. Incidentally, I always buy the Coffee-mate Natural Bliss creamer. This holiday season be sure and stock up on the Coffee-mate Seasonal Collection. If you would like to learn more about the products, find recipes and exceptional offers, please visit the website.

1. I love Coffee Mate.

2. Eggnog sounds yummy. I always look forward to eggnog at Christmas time.

3. Maria Iemma says:

I use coffee mate all the time and I am excited about the eggnog flavor.

4. Grace Hodgin says:

I love all the flavors they have and will try the eggnog latte.

5. Savannah miller says:

I never tried the eggnog latte! I’m looking forward to that one this Holiday season :)

6. I’m so excited to get the pumpkin pie coffeemate! yum! thanks for the reminder!

7. Yum, now I need to go refill my mug!! Great post!

8. Elizabeth says:

Yum! I hate plain coffee. Sounds good to me!

9. These sound so delicious! I love fall because of all of the fun flavors available!

10. I’m a fan because you can find many of their flavors that are gluten free!

11. These will be great to offer at my holiday parties for those who enjoy coffee with their dessert.

12. I LOVE Coffee-Mate, I just bought the Pumpkin Spiced today at Target. It’s soooo good!

13. I had no idea they had come out with sugar free varieties!! I really am going to check my supermarket carefully especially for the sugar free peppermint mocha! The Pumpkin Spice (sugarless) sounds pretty good as well.

14. All of the flavors of the different Coffee Mates seem like they would be tasty. I would love to try the Pumpkin Spice this time of year.

15. I love holiday flavors!! I wish some were year around.

16. I’d love to try peppermint Mocha

17. I would love to try the Pumpkin Spice, they have one that is a White Chocolate creamer that I love.

18. Waco Bayless says:

Love their seasonal flavors! Right now I’m using their Pumpkin Spice and, can’t wait for the Peppermint Mocha to come out at Christmas!

19. I’m very excited about all these flavors. I had only ever gotten hazelnut and irish creme. So this is great!

20. Renee Ashley Hanna says:

I bet these are really good. I usually get French Vanilla but I will definitely try a seasonal flavor next time.

21. We need these in the UK! They sound SO good.

22. I love coffee mate even though I am not much of a coffee drinker. I like to drink it straight up :-).

23. Yum! I heard that these are delish.. I’d really love to try them, especially the pumpkin spice.

24. I love the eggnog latte. It is one of my favorites during the holidays.

25. I had no idea they have dark chocolate fudge! I’m going to have to look for that!

26. I’m not a coffee drinker. The only way I enjoy it is with a flavored creamer. These are really good.

27. i saw this in store when i bought a coffee mate. i still like the origina flavor but i also curious to try other flavors like eggnog latte. Even the coffee mate have also evolve and added new different flavors

What's on your mind?