Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
I am so excited to share this product with you; because cooking has gotten a lot easier at my house. Seriously COOKINA has changed my life and the way I cook. I am sure you can all relate to the cookie sheets that you use all the time, but you have to put foil on them or parchment paper to use them. I used to do this on a daily basis. One of the things I really hated about using foil it sticks to the cookie sheet when I make pork chops. I would have to soak it for hours to get the foil off. I also hate spending money on things like foil and parchment paper-they are both costly products.
COOKINA is a reusable cooking sheet that is 100% non-stick. It is reusable, reversible, easy to clean and keeps your food tender and juicy. It is made for use in high temperatures (up to 500 degrees). It is made of PTFE coated non-stick and easy to clean fabric. It is perfect for a variety of foods including, cookies, biscuits, pizza, nachos, fish, chicken, beef and more. It holds no odor and needs no oil added to use it. I have used COOKINA several times and each and every time it does exactly what it claims. Food comes right off and cleaning it is a breeze. I just soak it in hot soapy water, wipe off and rinse. It also comes with a scour pad and storage ring. Another great thing about COOKINA is you can use it the size it comes in or you can cut it. I actually cut mine in half so I could use it on 2 large cookie sheets. One of the first things I made on COOKINA was this delicious cookie recipe.
Gooey Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies by George Duran
• 2 ¼ C. all purpose flour
• 2 tsp. cornstarch
• 1 tsp. baking soda
• 1 C. unsalted butter, softened
• 3/4 c. brown sugar
• 1/4 c. granulated sugar
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 1 egg
• 1 C. mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, corn starch and baking soda, set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter with both sugars.
4. Beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add salt, vanilla and egg until just combined. Gently fold in dry ingredients and finally chocolate chips.
5. Drop tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with COOKINA® Cuisine.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes until it just starts to brown and place on a wire rack to cook for at least 5 minutes before serving. Makes 3 dozen cookies
The cookies cooked evenly and came right off the sheet. Not only is this product effective but it is also reasonably priced at $12.99-that is less than 2 large rolls of foil! COOKINA also has other products that are perfect for the grill or oven. To learn more about COOKINA be sure and visit the website for more information.