Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
It I hard to believe Easter is just two weeks away. Are you prepared? Whether you are a busy parent or a distant grandparent, you can get last minute Easter gifts at GourmetGiftBaskets.com! They offer a vast selection of products for Easter starting at $24.99. I had the opportunity to receive the number 1 selling Easter basket called the Double-Bunny Easter Basket. This basket is ideal for families that have two children. The basket includes lots of wonderful surprises that any child would love.
The basket comes with a lovely colorful bow and is sealed in plastic to keep the contents together.
Here is what the Double-Bunny Easter Basket contains:
• (2) Bunnies with Ribbon Bow Ties – Two beautiful, ribbon-adorned bunnies that are handcrafted using the softest imaginable fabrics.
• (2) Bulk Jellybeans by Buttercup Candy Shoppe – 3.5 oz. – Plump, oversized jelly beans in a vast array of rainbow colors that offer gourmet flavors created using the finest ingredients.
• Cinnamon & Brown Sugar Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.4 oz. – Handcrafted gourmet popcorn that’s dusted with sweet brown sugar and freshly ground cinnamon.
• Mike and Ike Original Fruits by Just Born – 5 oz. – Sweet oblong candies that erupt with refreshing fruit flavors.
• (2) Double Crisp Chocolate Bunny – 4.25 oz. – Two delicious bunnies made of solid milk chocolate that are handcrafted by artisans in accordance with a centuries-old tradition.
• (2) Peeps by Just Born – Assorted Colors – Brilliantly hued sugary confections of sweet, gooey marshmallows that are pressed into fun, festive Easter shapes.
• Strawberry Airhead by Van Melle – .55 oz. – A vibrant slab of chewy taffy-like candy that bursts with vibrant strawberry flavor.
• Watermelon Airhead by Van Melle – .55 oz. – Sweet chewy candy that explodes with tangy watermelon flavor.
• Tropical Skittles by Wrigley – 2.17 oz. – Chewy bite-sized candies that offer a variety of tangy tropical flavors.
• Peanut M&Ms by Mars – 1.69 oz. – The perfect combination of sweet and salty, these rich, bite-sized confections are created by drenching premium peanuts in creamy milk chocolate.
• Triple Pack of Frisbees – Three brightly-colored disks that fly through the air with ease.
As you can see this basket is perfect for two children. The basket is very sturdy and the bunnies are super soft. It has the perfect toy and candy ratio, in my opinion. I know my grandchildren would love this basket.
If you prefer to send something smaller or something different. GourmetGiftBaskets.com has a huge selection of other products to fit your needs. Including towers, baskets, fruit and nut gifts, toy and candy gift and more. They even recently introduced a 12 inch Easter Cookie Cakes. They just hit the site and retail for $34.99 and come with either a baby bunny design or a flower.
If you are a busy parent or a grandparent that lives far away let GourmetGiftBaskets.com do all the work for you. Additionally, GourmetGiftBaskets.com has a vast selection of baskets for all occasions. Visit the website to view the great array of products available. You can also connect via social media Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.