Welcome back to the newest edition of the Creative HOP! This month the theme is Apple. I wanted to share a fantastic breakfast recipe. The recipe is perfect for a chilly Fall morning or the holidays. It is also very simple to make and isn’t overly sweet.
Here is what you need:
1 loaf cinnamon swirl bread cut into 1-inch cubes
1 8 oz. package cream cheese cut into smaller pieces
1 21 ounces can caramel apple pie filling
2 ½ cups milk
Syrup or powdered sugar for serving
Take cubed bread and place half of it in a 9X13 inch pan that has been sprayed with Pam.
Place pieces of cream cheese on top of bread. Spoon the caramel apple pie filling over the cream cheese. Top with remaining bread cubes.
In a medium size bowl combine eggs and milk whisk until combined. Pour over bread cubes flattening them with a spatula to make sure all the bread gets moist. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
The next day preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve warm with syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
For more fun Fall projects and recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- Easy Paleo Apple Butter Recipe from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Skillet Apple Pie Roll Recipe from A Mom’s Take
- DIY Wooden Apples Craft from Mom Does it All
- Fall Chopped Salad from 2boys+1girl=OneCrazyMom
- Caramel Apple Shortbread Parfaits from Simply Southern Mom
- Homemade Apple Cider from This Mama Loves
- Skillet Apple Crisp from Better in Bulk
- DIY Apple Earrings from Cait’s Beauty
- Crazy Easy Salted Caramel Apple Dip Recipe from Pretty Opinionated
- Apple Stamp Craft from Mom on the Side
- Chocolate Dipped Spiced Caramel Apples from How Was Your Day?
- Homemade Crepes with Apple Butter from Our Family World
- Apple Monkey Bread Muffins from Upstate Ramblings
- How to Host a Caramel Apple Bar from MommaDJane
- DIY Glittered Sneakers from Style on Main
- Apples and Avocados from The Guavalicious Life
- Apple Pie Ice Cream from Home and Garden Cafe
- Morning Glory Muffins from Day by Day in Our World