Caramel Apple French Toast Strata Recipe #CreativeHOP

Caramel Apple French Toast Strata Recipe #CreativeHOP

Welcome back to the newest edition of the Creative HOP! This month the theme is Apple. I wanted to share a fantastic breakfast recipe. The recipe is perfect for a chilly Fall morning or the holidays. It is also very simple to make and isn’t overly sweet.

Caramel Apple French Toast Strata Recipe #CreativeHOP

Here is what you need:
1 loaf cinnamon swirl bread cut into 1-inch cubes

1 8 oz. package cream cheese cut into smaller pieces

1 21 ounces can caramel apple pie filling

8 eggs

2 ½ cups milk

Syrup or powdered sugar for serving

Take cubed bread and place half of it in a 9X13 inch pan that has been sprayed with Pam.

Place pieces of cream cheese on top of bread. Spoon the caramel apple pie filling over the cream cheese. Top with remaining bread cubes.

In a medium size bowl combine eggs and milk whisk until combined. Pour over bread cubes flattening them with a spatula to make sure all the bread gets moist. Cover and refrigerate overnight.

The next day preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes or until lightly brown. Serve warm with syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.

Caramel Apple French Toast Strata Recipe #CreativeHOP

For more fun Fall projects and recipes, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:

[yumprint-recipe id=’33’]

1. My kids would love this.Caramel and apples go great together!

2. I bake my own bread and my family loves french toast. Can’t wait to try this one! Thanks for the recipe.

3. Dorothy Boucher says:

I am so loving this, and its making me hungry right now 🙂 love how easy it is to put together for the family,,

4. This sounds so good I am goine to make it for my kids TY

5. Yum! This looks so amazing. My hubby would be really love this! He loves french toast!

6. This looks delicious, I can’t wait to give it a try. I love that it’s not overly sweet. This type of dish is often too sweet. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

7. This looks yummy and perfect for Sunday breakfast with my family.

8. This looks so good.

9. Maryann D. says:

This looks like a wonderful and delicious breakfast. I would love to serve this on a special day, like a birthday!

10. How lovely is that, I’m a hedonist and I might pour cream over it.

11. Looks so yummy!

12. I have never liked French Toast, but this, this I would eat. Never heard of it before, but the addition of cream cheese! Yum! Looks good!

13. I am going to try this recipe. Thanks!

14. Sounds delicious. Thank you for the recipe

15. Laura Farmer says:

This looks and sounds so scrumptious, yum!! Definitely have to try, pinning this bad boy!!

16. This must be delicious. Thank you for the recipe

17. Lisa Aliperti says:

Oh my! This sounds dangerously delicious!

18. Oh I have to try this! Thanks for the recipe!

19. David Fultner says:

Yummy!!! This looks tasty and easy.

20. Marnie G (Derrick Todd) says:

This looks amazing. What a great Sunday morning breakfast for the fall season.

21. I tried this recipe last night. It was yummy!

22. It’s delicious! Thank you!

23. Thank you for the yummy recipe

24. Easy and amazing looking! I think we’ll have to give it a try in our house soon.

25. Great recipe. Thanks!

26. Katherine Riley says:

This would be great for the Christmas morning family breakfast.

27. this makes a perfect weekend breakfast

28. Oh this does look perfect for fall and it would also be a great brunch dish for college football Saturdays. Go Dawgs!

29. We are always looking for different ways to prepare a special breakfast for overnight guests!

30. Marnie G (Derrick Todd) says:

Oh my — this looks awesome! I always like to cook a big warm breakfast on the weekends. This looiks like a a great fall recipe too with the fresh local apples we can get.

31. I love french toast this recipie sounds so amazing I would love to try it thank you

32. This french toast looks amazing ! My family would love this thanks for the recipie

33. The french toast looks delicious and I will be making.

34. The caramel apple french toast looks delicious.

35. This looks delicious x

36. Hubby will love this one, and so will the grand kids. Thank you for sharing.

37. Karen Propes says:

You took one of my favorite breakfast foods and added my favorite topping Caramel, this will be on my table after we go to the store. I can’t wait, thank you for sharing.

38. Anne Marie Carter says:

I love recipes that I can prepare ahead of time and that can be cooked all together.
    This recipe will be added to my file and made soon.

39. WOW. This recipe looks fantastic! I’m going to save this page not only for this delicious recipe, but so that I can check out the links as well. Thank you for sharing!

40. Looks delicious.! So sweet and good..

41. This looks so delicious. T will have to try it.