A fun and silly treat for Halloween that your kids will love!
My family and I love Halloween! It is our favorite holiday, and we always get dressed up and go trick-or-treating together. We also love to have fun Halloween parties. Since we are raising our two grandchildren, our Halloween themes have become less scary and more child-friendly. We don’t want the kids to be afraid but we want them to still enjoy the spirit of Halloween. This year I made some fun and yummy treats that they love, and it isn’t candy! So as the tradition goes during the holiday’s season you can find reindeer poop treat bags or ideas everywhere. After brainstorming, I thought if reindeer can have poop treats why can’t ghosts? I already had almost everything on hand to make these silly little ghost poop treat bags.
Here is what I used:
Stapler (I had green staples, so I used those)
Wilton Treat Bags 3 in X 4 in
Orange card stock cut to 3 in X 3 in
Ghost Stickers (found at The Dollar Tree)
Vanilla Yogurt Raisins I used 2 Tablespoon per bag
I cut the orange cardstock into 3 inch by 3-inch squares for the bag topper/label and folded them in half. I used Sharpie Markers to mark the cardstock; I made sure there was enough room for the ghost sticker. I put two tablespoons of the Vanilla Yogurt Raisins in each bag. I stapled the toppers on each bag and covered one of the staples with the ghost sticker.
Spencer and I played around with different writing styles and colors for a fun variation. The ghost poop was a big hit with my grandkids because what is funnier than poop? Pretty much nothing to them!
- Pumpkin Overnight Steel Cut Oats by Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Halloween Ghost Skillet Pizza by A Mom’s Take
- Halloween Treats – Witch Hats & Brooms by Mom Does it All
- Simple Halloween Chow in an Edible Bowl by 2Boys+1Girl=OneCrazyMom
- DIY Halloween Wreath by Home and Garden Cafe
- JELL-O Candy Corn Cups by This Mama Loves
- Halloween Candied Popcorn by Better in Bulk
- Trick or Treat DIY Bath Salts by Pretty Opinionated
- Poison Apple Halloween Drink for Kids by Ourfamilyworld
- Halloween Fudge by Upstate Ramblings
- Dollar Store DIY: Halloween Vase by MommaDJane
- Scary Halloween Bones by Jennifer Sikora
- Haunted Castle Cake by Kid’s Fun Review
- Witches Brew Drink Mug by How Was Your Day?
- Distressed Sugar Skull Tee by Style on Main
- Super Easy Mock Pay Day Bar Mix by Day by Day in Our World
- Halloween Candy Apples by Savvy Saving Couple
- Gluten Free Spooky Ghost Cake by Simply Southern Mom
- Simple DIY Halloween Treat Basket by Sweet Lil You