Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
November Prospurly subscription box full of Gifts of Gratitude.
As you know, I love subscription box services. I actually enjoy receiving surprises every month, and the variety of the services available continues to grow. Prospurly is a monthly subscription service that is packed full of fantastic local, artisan and organic products. The subscription service features include:
- The average value is at least $80+ and includes 6 to 8 artisan products.
- Gourmet foods and handcrafted Bath and body essentials.
- The products are always organic and sustainable.
The subscription service is $49.95 monthly which auto-renews. I recently received the November Prospurly box the featured theme is gifts of gratitude. The November box included great items to help celebrate the season of giving and gratitude. It was packed full of fantastic products. Here is what was included in the box:
- Sakari botanicals Sweetgrass Tea-the tea is made with organic locally grown chamomile and Sweetgrass. The tea is handmade in Bend, Oregon. SRP $3
- Whiskey Oak Smoked Pork and Poultry Seasoning – is a delicious seasoning handcrafted and smoked for hours over hardwood in small batches. Ideal to use on poultry or pork for a sweet, savory, smoky flavor. SRP $12
- Yes, It’s Your Organic Elderberry Brew – the all-natural herbal based on it is intended to shorten the duration of cold and flu-like symptoms. It is full of antioxidants, vitamin C, and potassium. Made with organic ingredients. SRP $18
- ROANDENOVA Holiday Gift Card Set – a set of three custom illustrated greeting cards inspired by the season ahead with wintry symbols. The inside of the card is blank just waiting for your personalized message. SRP $10.50
- Leaf Seed Berry Green Apple Face Toner – the toner has a delightfully fresh and fruity fragrance that is perfect for cleaning away dead skin cells while unblocking pores. Crafted with organic ingredients such as chamomile, ginger root, Goji berry, and green tea extract. SRP $24
- Bubbles And Botanicals Apple Spice Cocoa Butter – sweet almond oil combined with cocoa butter, coconut oil, and the essence of Apple creates a nourishing moisturizer that has an out of this world fragrance! SRP $10
- Juniper Earth Headache Shower Bomb – the handcrafted shower bomb is made with lavender and eucalyptus essential oils to ease headaches. SRP $3.75
As you can see, this is a great box that has fantastic products. The SRP is over $80 worth of organic, artisan products. I am impressed with the Gifts of Gratitude Prospurly box; it has an incredible variety of products that I will use. With the holidays right around the corner giving a Prospurly subscription box as a gift to someone you love would be an excellent gift that is sure to be appreciated. To learn more about Prospurly visit the website. You can also connect via social media Facebook and Twitter.