Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
February MoonBox Virgo Full Moon February 22, 2016. The planet is Mercury with the sign of Virgo and the Earth element.
I am so excited to share a new subscription box service with you! I just found this recently and couldn’t wait to share it. The subscription service is called, MoonBox and it focuses on the full moon cycles. The box includes everything you need to celebrate the full moon with ritual guidance and more. For the month of February the full moon is in Virgo February 22, 2016. The contents for the MoonBox for this month includes a beautiful variety of items for a full moon ritual.
Here is what the box contains:
- Virgo Moon Oracle Card by ‘Star Child Tarot’. The card features beautiful goddess imagery with a detailed explanation on the back of the card. The Virgo full moon is the perfect time for positive force, motivation, and clear intentions. It is a time to define what you would like to cultivate in your life.
- ‘Purifoy’ Gemstone Spirit Essence that can be taken by mouth or used topically.
- Herbal Tea: Dandelion Root, Fennel, Ginger, Hibiscus, Holy Basil, Elderberry, Licorice Root, Rhodiola Root.
- Virgo Moon Oil: Lemongrass, Rosemary, Sweet Marjoram, Thyme, White Spruce, Black Spruce, Spearmint, and Peppermint. The oil comes in a rollerball container with herbs/flowers in the oil. The oil has a beautiful lemongrass fragrance that is very uplifting.
- Full MoonBox: Opalite Pendant by Marina G of ‘Simply Wrapped’. The pendants is beautifully wrapped with silver wire.
- Gemstones: Peridot, Quartz Point, and Labradorite.
- Hexagon glass jar.
- 11 sacred steps for planting seeds of harmony directions.
The contents of the box has everything you need to create a terrarium for planting seeds of harmony. The full moon in Virgo is the perfect time to realign yourself and find the balance for growth.
The 11 sacred steps offer detailed information including:
- Create Your Clearing
- Find Your Sacred Space
- Arrange Your Crystals
- Enhance Your Space
- Settle In Your Seat
- Visualize Your Breath
- Tap Into The Virgo Moon
- Tend To Your Soil
- Enter The Enchantment
- Feel Magic By The Moon
The box contains crystals perfect for using for the Virgo full moon. Peridot is a green gemstone that is used for the heart chakra. It is a strong stone that enhances connections of friendships and relationships with compassion. Peridot is a stone of rebirth, renewal, and repair. The Quartz Point is a clear quartz crystal that can be used for all chakras. It is used as an amplifier of all the energies to magnify your intentions. Labradorite is multicolored and is used for the third eye and crown chakra. It is a gemstone that connects with magic, mystic, and mystery. It is used to connect us to connect to the mysterious realms.
I really appreciate the concept of the box, as well as, all of the products included. Not only is the box packed full of beautiful items to use for the Virgo full moon ritual but you also receive a very detailed email including other information that can be utilized for the ritual. I also received an email with a complete description and recorded meditation to use for this month’s full moon. I am really looking forward to setting up my terrarium and setting my intentions for the full moon. As with all crystal and moon work the most important aspect of the work is having clear positive intentions. I really enjoy all the items in the box but the crystals/gemstones are an added plus. As you can see I received three Peridot stones and the Labradorite stone I received is good size.
As you can see, the box is loaded with beautiful items that include crystals, essential oils and herbs for a reasonable price of $29.50 with free shipping, you can also add a wearable gem for $10 more a month. There is also a smaller version called The Moon Gift for $12.50 + $2 shipping. Additionally, for every MoonBox sent 10 trees are planted in countries such as Kenya, Uganda, in Tanzania. If you are interested in learning about MoonBox or Moon Gift, visit the website. You can also use the code VIRGOLOVE for 20% off your first month of MoonBox or Moon Gift from now until March 20. If you’re looking to add moon magic to your life with beautiful products and intentions, I would recommend subscribing to MoonBox.