Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
zulily maternity fashion inspiration inspired by celebrities.
zulily has a wonderful selection of fashionable maternity clothing. Robin Otto is zulily’s maternity fashion expert, and she shares her top five stylish pregnant celebrities for zulily’s third annual “Best Dressed Bumps” list.
Here are the top five pregnant celebrities:
- Chrissy Teigen: The supermodel steps out in a simple gray body-con dress paired a khaki jacket and mirrored aviators, bringing a whole new level of comfy chic to the streets of NYC.
- Emily Blunt: Its baby number two for Mrs. Krasinski, who recently debuted her bump in chic, light blue winter wear while on the set of her upcoming movie The Girl on the Train.
- Ivanka Trump: Not only does the gorgeous business mogul rock pregnancy chic during the day, but she also has evening maternity-wear down as well, as seen here in a playful blue floral frock.
- Liv Tyler: The actress proves that maternity-wear doesn’t need to be dowdy at the recent Critics’ Choice Awards. The look is effortlessly elegant, with a bit of edge thanks to the thigh-high slit.
- Anne Hathaway: Who said you can’t wear mini dresses when you’re pregnant? The expectant mama recently debuted her blossoming bump in a black mod minidress on the red carpet.
Robin also has put together some trendy tips that take maternity style to the next level.
- Invest in a great pair of maternity jeans. Purchase a pair of over-the-belly denim when you are about 13-16 weeks along. It may seem unnecessary in the early stages, but you will be grateful that you have them once you hit the 6-month mark.
*Style Tip: you can fold over the belly to create an underbelly jean if you do not fill out the belly band or if you need added support at the hip area. You can also do the same thing after pregnancy, stretching (pun intended!) the life of your jeans.
- Look for side-ruched tops. “Side ruched” tops are great because they hide the early pregnancy belly when you haven’t quite popped yet, as well as camouflage any problem areas after the baby has arrived.
*Style Tip: Look out for tees like that are 100% cotton. They do not hold their shape as well as tops with a spandex blend.
- Buy true maternity wear instead of just going up a size. Maternity clothes are fit to a pregnant model and designed with a drape to accommodate a growing baby bump. Invest in key pieces to get you comfortably through pregnancy.
*Style Tip: If you want to utilize some of your pre-pregnancy wear, put on your pre-pregnancy blazers and cardigans open and pair them with a fitted maternity tee and maternity pants.
zulily has a fantastic selection of items available to add some style to maternity wear. If you’re not familiar with zulily, they offer something new each and every morning including; apparel and accessories, maternity wear, kids clothing, kitchenware, and more available at reasonable prices. February 29 zulily is hosting a Star of Your Baby Shower event for style essentials no modern mama should be without. Be sure and check back on zulily.com or their mobile app often. Also, make sure and mark your calendars for the February 29 event, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
Being pregnant doesn’t mean you have to lose style you can still be fashionable while you’re pregnant. My favorite look is Anne Hathaway and Ivanka Trump, I think they both look beautiful and super fashionable. Who do you think is the best dressed pregnant celebrity?