Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Sagely SMART Weekly Pill Organizer is the perfect travel companion to keep you on track with your daily medication.
Summer is upon us which means it is time to hit the road to your favorite travel destination. However, if you’re like me remembering to take daily medication and/or supplements becomes a challenge. I love traveling and exploring new places. However, I do forget to take my daily medication and/or supplements while I am away from home. I recently discovered an excellent pill organizer that is the perfect travel companion to keep me on track with my medication and supplements. Sagely SMART Weekly Pill Organizer is an innovative product that is more than just a pill organizer; it also has a pill reminder app for iPhone and Android users.
I am super impressed with the Sagely SMART Weekly Pill Organizer and app because it is an effective way to manage my medication and supplements. It is not just a traditional pillbox but has several beneficial features including:
- Innovative design for managing medication and vitamins.
- Seven large capacity containers which can hold multiple pills including large pills like fish oil.
- Flexible lid for easy pill retrieval.
- PushThrough feature that allows you to use your finger to push the pills from the lid into the container. The feature eliminates misplacing or dropping pills.
- Days of the week printed in large letters.
- Vibrant color coded lids indicate a.m. and p.m. which eliminates confusion. The lids are flexible and easy to lift.
- Magnetic base keeps containers together. It also allows you to remove a container to take on the go.
- The innovative containers are BPA free. The containers are clear so you can see the contents.
- The Sagely app (which is free) reminds you when to take your medication. It also allows you to input details about your medication, quantity, dosage and time of day. The app has an alarm that notifies you when it’s time to take your medication.
The pill organizer is ideal for everyone including children, elderly, and even for a sick pet. I will be honest; there have been times when I cannot remember whether or not I’ve taken my medication; which can be dangerous. Additionally, taking medication and supplements when I travel is always a challenge because the traditional pill boxes are not large enough to hold multiple pills and supplements, and I also tend to forget to take them. Sagely allows me to store my pills and supplements conveniently and the app reminds me to take my medication. It is super convenient and accurate; there is no more guessing if I took my medication.
Additionally, if you have trouble with opening and closing traditional pill bottles, Sagely eliminates that challenge.
**Please remember to store the Sagely SMART Weekly Pill Organizer in a safe place away from children and pets.
You can also enter to win Sagely SMART Weekly Pill Organizer (SRP $35) right here! One lucky reader from My So Called Balanced Life will receive this awesome product.
My So Called Balanced Life is not responsible for prize shipment or fulfillment.