Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Pamper your feet with Soakees portable foot soaking booties.
I don’t know about you, but I love soaking my tired feet, but I hate using gallons of water for a foot soak. I found a unique, innovative product that allows you to pamper your feet without using gallons of water. The product is Soakees portable foot soaking booties. You can pamper your feet and save water with Soakees portable foot soaking booties.
The features for Soakees portable foot soaking booties include:
- Made of medical grade vinyl.
- Designed in a foot shape that is 16 inches tall, 16 inches wide and 13 inches long from toe to heel.
- Attached 36 inch webbed nylon tie that wraps around the leg to tie to keep the bootie secure.
- Uses only 2 to 3 cups of water per foot.
- Super convenient to take anywhere.
- Ideal for elderly, soldiers, and people in wheelchairs.
- Can be utilized for a warm foot soak or a cool foot soak.
- A practical and expensive way to pamper yourself at home or on vacation.
- You can even use your favorite soaking salts with them.
They are also very simple to use. You put your foot in the bootie and add 2 to 3 cups of water (warm or cool). Wraps the attached tie around your leg and tie it securely and sit back and relax. After the foot soak is complete untie the bootie, carefully remove your foot and step on a towel to dry off your feet. Dump the water in the sink and allow the booties to dry. They can be folded up for easy storing. Check out this quick video on how to use Soakees.
I love the versatility to soak my feet anywhere, at anytime. Nothing is better than soaking my feet while I watch TV or enjoying time sitting outside on our deck. Before I settle in I prepare the area that I’m going to be sitting on with a folded towel on the floor where my feet will be. I also use soaking salts in the water for my foot soak. Just mix in soaking salts with warm water until the salt dissolves. I sit down, slip on the booties and carefully pour the water in the booties. When I am done soaking my feet, I untie one bootie and remove my foot to dry. I usually have my son nearby to take the bootie full of water and empty it in the sink; while I remove the other bootie and dry that foot.
You can use the Soakees portable foot soaking booties anytime.
Here are a few suggestions for using Soakees:
- While you are having your hair done.
- In a hotel room while you are on vacation. They are perfect to use to revitalize your feet after a long day of walking.
- On a cruise ship after a long day of sightseeing.
- At your desk, while you work.
- Anytime, anywhere, and anyplace!
There are a variety of uses for Soakees including:
- At-home pedicures.
- To relieve tired feet or foot pain.
- To relieve swollen feet and legs.
- For relaxation and stress relief.
- To treat foot odor, foot fungus or toe fungus.
- To treat bunions and ingrown toenails.
Additionally, Soakees is ideal for anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet including soldiers. It is also an excellent treat for the elderly or wheelchair-bound person.
****Do not try to walk while wearing Soakees because they are very slippery. They are not intended to wear while standing or walking.