Wordless Wednesday~Quote

I am sure some of you can relate.
Wolves

Comments

1. Julie Wood says

I really like this quote-it really shows a person’s strength during hard times! I will have to remember this qoute.

2. Heather in VA says

This is a great quote and really applies to my older daughter. She’s been through some tough times but always bounces back stronger.

3. That is definitely how my life has been going lately!

4. This gives me so much strength and encouragement. Thank you!

5. One of my favorite quotes..

6. Kim Hampton says

Wonderful quote! Very inspiring.

7. Lynn K Shaffer says

This is so true of me. I AM a survivor!!!!

8. Linda Manns Linneman says

I love this motto. Thank you so much for sharing

9. That is SO true for me!

10. Reminds me of the quote about eating their young, with nursing school. You learn to survive and make it through.

11. I hope that I can handle life like that. I really like the howling wolf graphic.

12. joanna reed says

Really like this quote, certainly hits home.

13. I love this! I’ve never heard this one before, but now it’s one of my favorites. I wish I could say this was true of me. But I’m working on it!

14. YOLANDA DAVIS says

Brilliant. I’ll try to remember this when I’m feeling down.

15. PuffyButters says

What a great quote for empowerment. Thanks for sharing!

16. I love this quote. Thank you for sharing with us. Much love.

17. Glenda S. Hefty says

I do like this quote…thanks for sharing it!

18. Jayne Garrett says

This quote reminds me of the lyrics “I am woman, hear me roar….”

19. I have not seen the quote before, but I think it fits so many people. The fight, the drive, the leadership. I will be printing this for work.

20. Emily Endrizzi says

Wow! I love this quote! Very true for me in my life.

21. Well it’s a good inspirational quote, not sure I can relate though…feeling sorta weak lately.

22. That’s the only way to do it ~ with attitude!

23. That’s a really great quote I will have to remember!

24. Love this quote! I’ll have to remember it and turn it to my new mantra moving forward.